Tax Offices for the Self-Employed

If you have an enquiry about your Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax affairs, please contact your usual Tax Office.

The telephone number can be found on any recent correspondence we have sent you.

If you can't find the telephone number, please use the Tax Office finder below. If you don't know which is your usual Tax Office, please search for your nearest office. They should be able to assist you with most enquiries, but if they are not able to help you, they will give you the contact details for someone who can.

Tax office locator

Please enter one of the following: