Corporation Tax enquiries

If you have an enquiry about your company's Corporation Tax, you should contact the tax office that deals with your company's tax affairs. But before you do, you may be able to find the answer to your question from the link below.

Answers to commonly asked Corporation Tax questions

If you still need to contact your tax office, the telephone number can be found on recent correspondence from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). If you don't have their contact details you can find them using the tax office locator tool below.

Tax office locator

If you know your three-digit Corporation Tax group code, please enter it in the box below. Your three-digit group code is the easiest and most accurate way to find your Corporation Tax group contact details.

If Corporation Tax correspondence from HMRC displays a six-digit code, to use the group locator, drop the first digit and the two end digits and input the remaining three numerals below.

Alternatively, please search using the town or postcode of your registered office or business address. This will provide you with contact details of an office that deals with most companies in your area. They should be able to assist with most enquiries, but if they’re not able to help you, they’ll give you the details of someone who can.