Find a form

Search results for SC3

SC3 - Ordinary Statutory Paternity Pay/Leave

Use form SC3 to request paternity leave and/or Ordinary Statutory Paternity Pay (OSPP) if you're a baby's biological father or the mother's husband or partner - including female partner in a same-sex couple.

Not what you are looking for?

Please try using our general search as the item you are looking for might not be a form.
Go to general search