Find a form

Self Employment forms

CF10 (2014-15) - Application for exception from liability for Class 2 contributions

Use form CF10 to apply for an exception from Class 2 National Insurance contributions if you are self-employed and your net earnings from self-employment are below the relevant threshold.

CWF1 - Self Assessment and National Insurance contributions - Registration and / or low earnings

Use form CWF1 to register for Self Assessment if you can’t register for business taxes online. Complete the form on screen, then print and post it to HMRC.

HS252 - Capital allowances and balancing charges (2014)

A guide to help you fill in the capital allowances boxes on your tax return

CF10 Cymraeg - Pobl hunangyflogedig gydag enillion bach

Mae'r ffurflen hon ar gyfer pobl hunangyflogedig gydag enillion bach

RK BK1 Cymraeg - Arweiniad cyffredinol i gadw cofnodion ar gyfer eich ffurflen dreth

Mae’r llyfryn hwn yn rhoi cyngor cyffredinol i chi ynghylch pa gofnodion y mae angen i chi eu cadw at ddibenion treth a pha mor hir y dylech eu cadw.

SA303 Cymraeg - Cais i leihau taliadau ar gyfrif

Cais i leihau taliadau ar gyfrif

Unable to file using SA Online claim for reasonable excuse

Agents should use this form if they have been unable to file a client's Self Assessment tax return online

Not what you are looking for?

Please try using our general search as the item you are looking for might not be a form.
Go to general search