Find a form
Income Tax forms
Find the forms you need and any associated guides, notes, helpsheets and supplementary pages
P50 - Claiming tax back when you have stopped working
- Use form P50 to claim a refund unless you're claiming Jobseeker's Allowance, taxable Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance or Carer's Allowance, or you expect to be working again within four weeks (if you are unemployed) or before 6 April (if you have retired)
R38 - Tax Claim
- Use form R38 to claim a tax refund when you have overpaid tax, and to authorise a representative to receive the payment on your behalf.
R38 (Expat) - Tax Claim
- Use form R38 (Expat) if you are a foreign national assigned to the UK, have paid too much tax and want to claim a refund or to authorise a representative to receive the payment on your behalf.
Allowances and reliefs
P161 - Age-related Personal Allowance form
- Use form P161 Age-related Personal Allowance to tell us about your income if you were born before 6 April 1948 - this form has been withdrawn for people born after 5 April 1948
P161(W)(MAN) - Bereavement benefit coding form
- Use form P161 Bereavement benefit coding to tell us about changes to your income because your spouse or civil partner has died - this will help to make sure you pay the right tax as soon as possible
Savings and investments
Leaving the UK