National insurance enquiries for non-UK residents

Check our website

Tax and National Insurance information for non-UK residents
Find out about tax, National Insurance and how 'residence' and 'domicile' might affect your UK tax


National Insurance Helpline for non-UK residents

This helpline answers queries regarding National Insurance status entitlements and health care provisions, for people under State Pension age who live or work abroad.

The helpline cannot provide State Pension statements if you live outside the UK. If you live outside the UK and would like a State Pension statement, call the Future Pension Centre by following the link below.
Opening hours
8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
Closed weekends and bank holidays
0300 200 3506
If you're calling from abroad please telephone:
+44 191 203 7010
Future Pension Centre


National Insurance Contributions Office
International Caseworker
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE98 1ZZ
United Kingdom